IT Support Engineer
Location: Cookstown Reference No.: IT/03/18 Closing date: 16th March 2018
KDM Hire Ltd is one of the leading hire companies in NI and is currently seeking an IT Support Engineer reporting directly to the General Manager.
The successful candidate must demonstrate previous experience of systems implementation and process improvements as well as enhancing both hardware and software performance. The role will also cover network and infrastructure support, regulatory compliance and information security to include GDPR.
This is a hands-on role with emphasis on leading internal projects to ensure the latest up-to-date technology boosts performance and service within the company.
- Provide timely 'first response' to any technical question
- Systems overview and implementation
- Update hardware inventory & plans
- Remain aware of new IT developments providing input and tactical direction to the business
- You will have recent, practical experience of hands on IT management
- Degree level IT related qualification, or HND + minimum of 3 years' experience.
- A working and practical knowledge of operating systems, platforms, databases, hardware and software, including applications
- Ability to effectively prioritise, organise and complete various duties simultaneously.
- Self-starter – works proactively with minimum supervision.
Based on 42 ½ hours per week and to fully support the operation, the role will require flexible working hours within the period of 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
For an application form please download below or telephone 028 8676 6633 alternatively email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.