Plant Fitter/Diesel Mechanic
Location: Mallusk Reference No.: PF/02/18 Closing date: 16th February 2018
KDM Hire is one of the leading hire companies in NI and is currently seeking a Plant Fitter/Diesel Mechanic reporting to the Service Manager.
An experienced/time served mechanic is required to maintain and repair all types of plant and equipment. The day to day tasks for the successful candidate include general repairs and servicing on a wide variety of heavy plant/machinery and Powered Access. Also, working in teams, you will have the opportunity to increase your skill level as you are involved in a wide range of repairs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied day to day role offering training, development and technical challenges.
- Maintenance and repair on plant/equipment and Powered Access
- Technical support to customers
- Fault diagnosis
- On site servicing
- Working with a small team of mechanics
- High level of customer service
- Experience in the repair of plant & equipment
- Good all round mechanical skills
- Experience of working on diesel engines
- Knowledge of electrics, electronics and hydraulics would be advantageous
- Full driving license
For an application form, please download below. Alternatively call us on 028 8676 6633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer